A couple decides to leave their native Las Vegas and have a small destination wedding on our turf, in our beloved NYC. On the upper east side no less with destination wedding videography New York at their service. As you can tell we use a very cinematic approach to creating wedding films, including the use of Hollywood approved tools like cranes, dollies, sliders, and steadicam. This and great attention to fine details results in wedding videos that are unique, emotional, beautifully crafted pieces of documented history, to be enjoyed in the future by our close ones.
Destination Wedding Videography New York
New York is abundant with diverse wedding locations both in the city and in any of the boroughs, as well as a short drive outside of the city. Here is a list of some of our favorite wedding and event locations where we have worked before:
– The Foundry in Long Island City, Queens. Perfect for a slight rustic and industrial feel
– Central Park Boat House. Possibly the most ‘New York’ place to tie the knot, but timelessly beautiful none the less.
– The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. For foodies who love a stunning river view, catered by Abigail Kirsh.
– Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. The best of what nature has to offer for lovers of the outdoors.
–The Delegates Dining Room at the United Nations. The ultimate rooftop location that captures 360 views of New York city
– Oheka Castle. For your French chateau inspired fairytale wedding.